1. Before use, carefully check the grounding wire and other protective devices.
2. Check whether the running parts can rotate smoothly and whether there are parts failure.
3. Before use, check the electric wire and socket. If there is any damage, repair by qualified professionals.
1. Wear appropriate protective gear, and wear a dust mask when operating work that generates a lot of dust.
2. The workplace must be kept neat and tidy. Pay attention to environmental factors. Do not expose the power tool to rain and do not use the power tool in a wet place. Do not use power tools near flammable gas/liquid. The workplace must have sufficient lighting equipment.
3. Prevent electric shock. Avoid touching grounded objects, such as piping, equipment, etc. when working.
4. Do not allow people who are not related to the work to touch the machine or electric wire, and do not allow the above-mentioned people to enter the work area.
5. The electric wire of the power tool must be placed behind the body of the machine and away from the drill.
6. Use the appropriate performance of the machine, do not overload the machine, and operate according to the rate indicated on the machine.
7. Do not wear loose clothing or accessories when working, as these objects may be caught in the machine during operation.
8. Use the wire according to the regulations, do not pull the wire to lift the machine, do not pull the wire to pull out the plug. Wires must be kept away from heat, oil and sharp edges.
9. Fix the material to be processed. Use fixtures or vise to fix the material to be processed.
10. Stand firmly on your feet to avoid operating the machine in an unstable position. Make sure you have a firm footing when working and keep your limbs steady at all times.
11. Before doing any work on the hammer drill, pull the plug out of the socket to cut off the power supply.
12. Do not leave the tool wrench on the machine.
13. Beware of accidentally turning on the machine. Do not put your hand on the switch when lifting a machine that has been powered on. Make sure the power switch of the machine is off before turning on the power.
14. Pay attention to the torque response when the drill starts to run; pay attention to the drill when it is stuck.
15. Keep alert at all times, keep your mind clear when working, and do not use the machine if you cannot concentrate.
16. Maintenance of power tools should be handed over to professional personnel.
17. It is forbidden to wear gloves when working with the table drill.
1. Check the wear condition of the brushes every week, replace the brushes that are too short in time, the replaced brushes should move freely in the brush grip, try the motor rotation flexibly by hand, and then run empty for 15 minutes to make good contact between the brushes and the commutator.
2. Keep the air duct smooth, eliminate oil and dust regularly.
3. In the process of use, if one of the following conditions occurs, the power must be immediately cut off and sent to special personnel to deal with.
A. Transmission parts jammed, the speed drops sharply or suddenly stop rotating.
B. Abnormal vibration or sound, high temperature rise or odor is found.
C. When a spark under the brush is found to be greater than level 2 or a ring fire.